The Camosun School of Business and Camosun College Foundation hosted their annual award ceremony on June 18, 2018 to celebrate the achievements of Camosun students and graduates.
The ceremony was held at the Centre for Trades Education and Innovation Building located at Camosun’s Interurban Campus.
CPAEF governor and Camosun faculty member, Keri Norrie FCPA FCA FCGA, attended and presented the following students with CPAEF awards:
- Jessica Kirkpatrick (CPAEF Award)
- Drew Arnold (CPAEF Award)
- Erin Hallier (CPAEF Award, Victoria CA Association Legacy Award and the John Hadfield Memorial Scholarship)
- Rowan Dowling (CPA Award in Accounting)
- Caroline James (CPA Award in Accounting)
- Arjin Sidhu (CPA Award in Accounting)
Congratulations to these students and good luck with your future careers.