The CPA Education Foundation (CPAEF) has announced the 2019 scholarship awards for top students in selected preparatory courses offered by the CPA Western School of Business.
Each award is valued at $500.
CPAEF ACCPAC Scholarship:
- Module 5.1, Intermediate Financial Accounting, the recipients of the CPAEF ACCPAC Scholarship:
- Semester 1 – Clinton Rose (Victoria)
- Semester 2 – Petra Sottnerova (Vancouver)
CPAEF David B. Reid Scholarship:
- Module 7, Audit and Assurance, the CPAEF David B. Reid Scholarship recipients:
- Semester 1 – James McIntosh (Port Moody)
- Semester 2 – Aaron Shonwise (Victoria)
David Chiang, CPA CA, CPABC’s vice-president member advice and programs said, “congratulations to these students on their achievements and good luck with their pursuit of the CPA designation.”